Thursday, February 05, 2009

FOBTY ~ Birthdays

Today was quite the day - but I haven't uploaded my pictures yet - so will post more tomorrow about Bryan's field trip and then Skate Night.

I'm going to talk a bit about birthday memories - for the SSD challenge from today. the birthday that I recall having lots of fun at was my 18th birthday. It was sort of a graduation/birthday party all in one I guess. We lived out in the boonies so there was no reason to worry about the loud noise or whatever. we had music and dancing and it was just so much fun to be there with all my friends. After most of the people had left, the little group that was left sat outside by the fire and just chatted and had a great time :)

Soooo that's one of my cool birthday memories - from over 10 years ago!!

No comments: